Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Light Means New Ditch Ride

I just got a Light & Motion Stella 120. It may be entry level, but entry level for Light & Motion is magnitudes beyond everything else. Over the years I have spent well beyond the retail cost of the Stella 120 ($130), only to be disappointed in the product (Knog, your design is great but I've had so many functional problems!) so I decided to throw down and invest in lumens, rechargeable battery, and compactness all in one package.


It's so good you might think I'm a car coming up behind you! This light is already shining through the nights and will definitely see an insane number of commutes this fall/winter.

If you'd like to see it in action meet up at my place (tentative) this Sunday at 9am for another urban exploration adventure.

No comments: