Monday, May 21, 2012

Bikesploitation II Recap!

Untitled

These are the bullets I found when I swept the bike polo court.

UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled

This is the unloading and setting up of the polo court and the massive amount of chairs and beer that were brought in. After that was done I went home and showered, made my way back over to do some last minute set-up and realized I had left my phone at home. But check Brett's coverage of the polo action over at gotta be gritty.

For the attendees (as well as the crew) check out Nathan Berry's photographs.

Live From Memphis should have photos and announce the winners real soon.

Having worked on or produced the past three bike/film festivals I can say that this one was the best attended, most interactive, most amazing one so far.

Vic06 posted up some pics on his flickr.

P1030495_2

Maybe you guys remember the PPV? I gave it to LFM then Sam Dunn crashed it so they took the top off. It's faster now. As Christopher and I were hanging the first screen we heard a loud bang. It turned out to be the front tire. So thank you to Kyle for hooking up a replacement tube and tire for the event.

I'm sure we'll be seeing more photos as people get them on their computers.

1 comment:

nathanwberry said...

Thanks for the shout out!
If you think those shells are a lot, you should see the rooftop of the main building. There's thousands.