Thursday, May 17, 2012

Missed Connections Hit Close To Home

First, in the University area:

Bicyclist on Southern - 25 (Memphis/UofM)

Date: 2012-04-30, 12:07PM CDT
Reply to: fjgkg-2987939688@pers.craigslist.org

Bearded guy on bicycle wearing black shorts, grey t-shirt wearing helmet around 12 this afternoon today. You're so hot n sexy, makes me want to skip class today!
Location: Memphis/UofM
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2987939688


Second, well, in the shop!

William, my bike man - w4m (Peddler Bike Shop)

Date: 2012-04-30, 12:42AM CDT
Reply to: xhcqk-2987195937@pers.craigslist.org

William, you haven't been working lately and I've missed seeing you. I walk by the bike shop window sometimes, just to see if you're there. I love seeing you in that dirty tank top you wear everyday. I'd like to get to know you and maybe go out for a coffee some time. What are your favorite books, movies, music? I've been into indie movies lately, and I think I might've seen you in one. Who knows... Point is, I miss you. I miss that musky smell you have after working all day. I miss that huge smile you get when you're telling about one of your interesting adventures. I hope you see this and respond. I'd like to see what else lies under those suspenders... ;)
Location: Peddler Bike Shop
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2987195937

1 comment:

MKF said...

Oh my........

William the bike man - m4m - 36 (Otherlands)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-05-17, 11:33AM CDT
Reply to: b4pkt-3021112414@pers.craigslist.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Best back down sista whose peepin at my man. William is my bike man and there is only one man gettin up under his suspenders and that bees me. Go find your own bike boy to share tools with. I tried the two little men at the V and they don't seem to be able to handle their tools very well, maybe you could stalk them.
• Location: Otherlands
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3021112414