Thursday, June 4, 2009

Driven Magazine Story Re-Post

Thanks to everyone who came out last Thursday for the Driven Magazine photo shoot. Terie didn't get to interview everyone so she would still like you to fill out the questions below and send them to her. Not me.

QUESTIONS FOR DRIVEN MAGAZINE’S FIXED GEAR STORY!!!
PLEASE ANSWER THEM AND E-MAIL YOUR ANSWERS TO: TERIEB@DRIVENMAGAZINE.NET
THANKS, AND I’LL ASK MORE QUESTIONS AND TAKE PHOTOS WHEN I SEE YOU ALL AT YOUNG AVENUE DELI NEXT THURSDAY NIGHT AT 9PM!
TERIE BOX

1) Who are you? Name (or alias), age, day job?
2) How’d you get into fixed gear cycling?
3) How often do you ride your fixed gear now?
a. I ride it in alleycats and other events
b. I ride it every weekend.
c. I commute to work and some other places when the weather’s nice.
d. I don’t own a car. My bike is fused to my feet.
e. Other: please explain
4) Tell me your favorite thing about fixed gear biking.
5) Tell me your least favorite thing about it.
6) In a sentence or two or four, describe the culture that surrounds fixed gear cycling…for example, if someone rides a fixed gear bike, they also probably:
7) What else do you have to say about it? Let loose!

No comments: