Friday, September 2, 2011

Missed Connections Bicycle Style

The most anyone has ever yelled at me while riding is "Get a drivers license!" I have one by the way. But it looks like someone out there is yelling nice things at cyclists:


Ride my bike - m4w


Date: 2011-08-26, 12:53PM CDT
Reply to:


Last Friday morning 8/19 you yelled at me and said "I want to ride your bike". You were in a silver Toyota, I think. Would like to meet you. If you see this. What did you tell me you had?

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2567296741

1 comment:

Planet MarTay said...

A pedestrian crossing the street yelled at my friend and me last night as we rode our bikes. I slowed (and said "slowing") to let him cross and he said, "I know you have good insurance." Er...ok.