Thursday, October 13, 2011

Greenline Missed Connection

I've totally been waiting for someone to post a Greenline Missed Connection. I was hoping for it to be two strangers passing on bikes but I'll settle for one on a bike and one walking, so here it is:

Beautiful girl on the Greenline - m4w - 35 (germantown)

Date: 2011-10-01, 9:11PM CDT
Reply to:
Reply To This Post

I was riding a filthy bike across the bridge in haste to get to ride some trails at shelby farms and I came across you walking your dog and taking photographs. I'm reallly shy so when I rode up to you, I spent most of the time, talking to your dog and smiling...sorry, but you were too pretty for me to just open up an impromptu conversation with. If you would like to catch up on that conversation we could have had, please let me know. I'll buy the drinks, and you just e-mail me back with the color of my jersey in the subject line...

Location: germantown
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2627977241

No comments: