Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cycle Memphis - First Ride

Cycle Memphis is a new adventure started by a few friends. They plan to have a monthly ride leaving from the gazebo at the Cooper-Young intersection on the first Saturday of each month at 8pm. The way I understand it is that it's a beginner's ride meant to show people the best ways to get around Memphis. With over 70 people signed up on the Facebook Page it stands to be a great easy ride. I have volunteered my services to SAG this ride so I'll be pulling my trailer and I'll have some spare tubes and whatnot. Check the event page for more info and a route map.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I'm glad this blog exists. I had almost given up hope on memphis all together. From Little Rock Bike Polo btw

Anonymous said...

Too bad there is no way to link up with Cycle Memphis without using Facebook.

Cort said...

Peter, I hope you'll be in town for the holiday and friendlies.

Anonymous, for now, if there is anything you would like to communicate just send me an email and I'll make sure they get it. fixmemphis @ yahoo.com

REMspeedwa666on said...

http://www.memfixed.com