Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just to clarify: We are not attacking Lew

According to this website: http://roadbikememphis.com/ Memphis Bargain Bicycles (the company that Lew runs) is under attack by someone he assumes is me. While in the past we (myself and Gorman) have had issues with Lew's pricing we have agreed to resolve all issues with a phone call.

I just want everyone to know that we are upholding our end of the accord and also that myself nor Revolutions nor First Congo Church is responsible for any attack on Lew, his character, or his company after our agreement.

I also want to add that my name is spelled Cort, not Corey. It's not a common name and I can understand the confusion.

2 comments:

jmgorman said...

Me Neither. I'm not posting any of the recent objection. Though, for the record, I'd like to say that Lew is a racist and homophobe and I think that no one ought to buy bikes from memphisbargainbicycles.

Anonymous said...

You're not attacking? Racist? Homophobic? Another detractor, picking up where you left off, also added anti-religious & anti-Jewish.
My goodness, aren't we all so objective??
Fellas, you started this ball rolling. Why don't you put a stop to it?
Golden Rule? Judge Not? Hello???