Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Trails of Love

Shelby Farms on Tour da Wolf Trail - m4w - 29 (SHELBY FARMS)

Date: 2012-04-01, 5:00PM CDT
Reply to: rzvq8-2934809256@pers.craigslist.org

Hello. This is my first time doing this and I feel that it will lead nowhere, but I will give it a try. I was riding my Mt. bike today on tour the wolf trail when I ran in to you. I had to stop to let you pass and I felt such strong chemistry between us. I wore black Adidas shorts and I had a white Italy jersey on. You wore a red shirt, and dark pants. There was a sweet puppy with you. I think that he was some kind of a blood hound but he was medium to small size. I can not stop thinking about you, and in case you read this please respond. I would love to take you out on a date and get to know you :) I have a good feeling about it.
P.S. you have dark complexion.
Location: SHELBY FARMS
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2934809256

No comments: