Monday, May 23, 2011

Studio On The Square Bicycle Rack

IMG_20110512_192053Originally billed as an "art house" theater (perhaps as just an experiment; a small theater that would show independent and foreign films seemed a logical fit for Midtown Memphis), Studio quickly realized that the location was great and they could show just about anything, even hosting several film festivals. This bicycle rack is one of the few in Memphis where I've ridden up and seen one of my friends locking up at the same time. I'm sure that has to do with the start time of the films but it's still nice.

Here's how it racks up:

Form - Old School
Function - Pass
Environment - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Points of Interest - Studio On The Square, Bogies Deli, Boscos, Dabbles, Memphis Pizza Cafe

And don't forget: another Malco theater: Paradiso will be having a special screening of Breaking Away tonight at 7PM. Get more info on the Memphis Hightailers website.

No comments: